Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hill Country Shooting Sports Center was the host of the 2009 Bahama Mama & Zone 8 (Texas, New Mexico & Oklahoma) International Shotgun Championships held from February 13-15, 2009. We had a total of 70 shooters from across the country competing in International Trap & Skeet. You can review the scores at the link listed below: Just cut & paste:

Scores URL: https://www.iclays.com/scores/scores293.html

Hill Country shooting Sports Center and the San Antonio Gun Club are teaming up to host a 2-day bunker shoot on March th7 & March 8th. Shooters will shoot two rounds + a single shot final each day. For the Saturday portion of the shoot at the SAGC, shooting will begin at 10:00 am. The SAGC Clubhouse will be open by 9:00 to purchase ammo & rounds. The Saturday shoot at SAGC is limited to the first 24 shooters. I will start an email list, please let me know if you are planning on attending. To those of you that have already responded, Thank you :)!

For the Sunday portion of the shoot at the HCSSC, shooting will start at 10:00am. The HCSSC Proshop will be open by 9:00am to purchase tokens. There is no limit on the # of shooters, but with higher numbers we may need to open additional bunkers. Your prompt response helps us be ready for you. I will start an email list, please let me know if you are planning on attending. To those of you that have already responded, Thank you :)! Please note that HCSSC has no international trap loads for sale at this time.

This is a non-registered tournament. Ammo is "fling what you bring" :) ! Cost at both clubs is $7.00 per round. Targets will NOT be registered with USAS. P.D. Parker is the Manager of the SAGC. He can be reached by phone, 210-828-9860 or by e-mail [email protected] I think ya’ll know how to reach me, but here it is Deb Barney, 830-995-5118 or [email protected]

Check out our wepage calendar for upcoming shoots (including The Triple Crown in June, thw USAS Fall Selection Match in September and the 4th annual Molon Labe in November.

http://hillcountryshootingsports.com/calendar_of_events.htm

Hope to see you soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.