Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bunker at Cardinal Center has been open for a few weeks now. I have shot there twice. This is my first bunker experience, and I think it's fun and challenging. Has anyone else started shooting bunker there? I'm looking for a few others to shoot with, both for fun and to learn from other shooters with more experience.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Drove over to shoot it during Ohio St Shoot. The bunker was fairly steady that day. Making plans again to do it for the Cardinal Classic in August. I just hope they continue to have it available during the big trapshoots. I think someday one will be able to go there and shoot shotgun, handgun and rifle.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Kids shot it last week for the SCTP Nationals had a blast took second place in the senior div. and the open div. I would have them reset or change the scheme there was defiantly a couple of birds that were more then 3 meters. I ask a few people who worked there what scheme they were using and nobody knew.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
If Luke tells you it is good to go...then it is. He did not let me down on Bunker when I was concerned with a long drive along with travel and lodging costs.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Kids shot it last week for the SCTP Nationals had a blast took second place in the senior div. and the open div. I would have them reset or change the scheme there was defiantly a couple of birds that were more then 3 meters. I ask a few people who worked there what scheme they were using and nobody knew.
My son and daughter shot it also and we thought the same thing. There were two high targets that had to be well over 3 meters. Other than that I really liked the bunker and the background.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
The back ground was nice. There's a good flat grass line out there. The bunker we practice on in Rome WI has a perfectly flat back ground with trees way out.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Congratulations are in order for Mr. Fishburne for finally getting control of this Bunker and getting it open for people to shoot. It's refreshing to see the number of people who are shooting and who may be attracted to this most difficult of all clay target games.

Tom

·
Registered
80 Posts
It was definitely a tough scheme and the scores reflected it. Other than the scheme, I thought it was a very nice setup. I do like the background at the WTA Homegrounds in Rome, WI a bit better, but to me is hard to beat that one.
My daughter took first place in the intermediate ladies division at the SCTP Nationals and her squad won the intermediate division as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts