Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bullseye is real fast burning powder, useful for light shot loads in 12 gauge shells. I would use Bullseye in 7/8 or 3/4 ounce 12 gauge loads at target velocities. Keep looking, you will find a load. Send them an email, they will send you a load.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
CactusJW:

I sent a private message with a source for the info you inquired about. If you can't locate a copy, let me know. I can mail photocopies.

There are two pages with data for paper Federals, Gold Medals, Remington Premiers, Peters Blue Magic, and AA.

sissy

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
You could load over 10,000 38 special target loads with that powder. Seems a shame to use it for 12 guage. HMB

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
hmb

I like the way you think.

If someone wants a cheap powder for light 12 ga loads use Promo.

Don Verna

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Good powder for loading light target pistol loads, 4 gr bullseye pushing 200 gr semi-wadcutters and my .45 auto'll plop the empties out in a little pile right at my feet.

John C. Saubak

·
Registered
54 Posts
Don,

I understand your concerns. However my Hercules manual shows 3gr of RedDot and 3gr of Bullseye with the same ballistic info for 38 special. My suggestion was to check the manuals. I don't understand why you would tell someone to ignore that suggestion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.