Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up 4sale -- Sierra Bullets (plus a couple of others), I have a bunch that need move on down the road. Various calibers and weights, some rifle, some pistol. Some of these are from old stock (some maybe tarnished) and some much later . Some are no longer produced or at least not listed on at www.sierrabullets.com. A small number of boxes have been opened and a count to verify quantity will be made before shipment. All boxes are 100 qty except as noted in the LIST.

The Lapua 38/357 bullets, they are lead non-jacketed bullets, they don't look to have the traditional circular lube ring(s).

I have tried to take photos of most stock numbers that I have, but I likely missed a stock number or 3. The photos will NOT be updated as boxes get shipped and quantities on hand change, but the LIST may be updated periodically.

These bullets will be listed elsewhere so the available may change.

All prices will be plus shipping, shipping will be USPS flat rate, most will be $6 (sm bx) or $13 (Med bx). Tracking numbers will be provided.

You can avoid shipping fees: - I'll be at the Kentucky State Shoot July 2 - 5 and the most likely the Southern Zone (Berea). So you can pick up bullets there also. I will not bring everything to Ky so let me know before July 1 if you want me to bring you some.

Not all bullets are pictured.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jim,
I can get 4 of the .257 boxes into a small flat rate box, and I'm comfortable with about 15 in a med flat rate box.
More than 15 boxes will fit into the med box but I wont feel good about the box's integrity, and wouldn't risk it staying together.

Wally

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Lots of good info but a price would really help to make a decision.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about missing $$$ info, looks fine on my side, hopefully this gets it, on the 2nd try.

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
Wow! Those .357's were the cats ass for handgun silhouette back in the (80's) day...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts