Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BUFFALO CREEK TRAP CLUB IN BEN WHEELER, TEXAS WILL BE HAVING ITS ANNUAL FIRST MONDAY MARATHON SHOOT THIS COMING WEEKEND, SATURDAY & SUNDAY, JANUARY 31 - FEBRUARY 1, 2009.

SHOOT ALL YOU WANT OF ANY REGISTERED SINGLES, HANDICAP, OR DOUBLES.
$16 PER 100 + DAILY FEE.

AND OF COURSE, LUNCH WILL BE SERVED, SO COME EARLY AND STAY LATE;)

IT IS ALSO FIRST MONDAY WEEKEND IN CANTON SO YOUR WIFE CAN DO A LITTLE SHOPPING WHILE YOU PLAY;)

ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT GEORGE HANNA AT 903-571-0995(MOBILE) OR 903-852-6192 (CLUB)

SEE YALL THERE!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Exit 540, go South to 64 and turn East (left). There will be a stop sign at Hwy.64. Gun club will be on your left just a little ways, maybe 1 mile on Hwy.64.

Canton trade days is at exit 527 just South of I20.

Exit 540 (I think is Hwy 314)is the next exit past the rest area on the right(South) if you are going East. Also there is a station and restaurant just over the overpass if you go North and need a break.(Is the wrong direction to the club as you need to go South.)

Also check out mile marker 515 on the South side at the Tunes ranch. Have Camels, Lamas, Ostriches and other animals there.

If not in a hurry you can exit 527 and go South and pass the trade day, (about 1 mile total), to 64 and go East and get there just about as fast. More to look at but don't pass the club just past Hwy.314. Georges welding shop is just east of the club. Ray

·
Registered
544 Posts
Two of us drove over yesterday to shoot some 'caps to get our necessary registered targets. Kudos to George Hanna for his hospitality and great targets. Good burgers, too.

We'll be back next month and will bring more guys.

Thanks to George and JW.

HBT

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have been there once. May not shoot there anymore, I will just drive the 2hundred miles and go eat Georges cookin. Its always better than my shootin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.