Bubba Wallace Noose | Page 3 | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bubba Wallace Noose

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by School Teacher, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Bogue

Bogue Well-Known Member

2. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Well-Known Member

09_danica-patrick_14.jpg Bubba Sucks,, Danica was and is much better to see

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

I wouldn't care if he was the best driver they ever HAD ( which this back of the pack, also ran,sure IS NOT ) He's a crap stirring lying , butt hurt , piece of dog do do. He wants attention and will stoop to any level to get it !

Jack Ryan, CharlieAMA and mg1polo thanked this.
  4. mg1polo

mg1polo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Seriously, about the only thing a "BUBBA" can drive is a TAXI cab.
    Ok, possibly a School Bus,
    MG

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    slide action and CharlieAMA thanked this.
  5. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

We’re back on ol’ Bubba’s a$$ again I see. Ran 20th and 22nd at Pocono.

Talk about butt hurt. Y’all are pissed off about somebody in a sport you don’t care about or watch!

charleyj10 thanked this.
  6. slide action

We are P!$$ed about a low life crap stirring POS that has ruined a good sport by having the gutless pantie wasted fools in NASCAR management kissing his spoiled ,lying, race baiting , crap stirring @$$ and drooling over a back of the pack loser who drives a car dedicated to a Domestic Terrorist group ! If they hadn't played kiss butt and fallen all over this worthless POS we would STILL be watching NASCAR !

460Ford thanked this.
  7. handlepuller

HE ruined NASCAR? Come on. He had his 15 minutes. A lot of people have. If that ruined NASCAR for you I don’t think you were that into it. Watch the Xfinity series and/or trucks then. He doesn’t run them and the Xfinity (formerly Busch) series is loaded with talent. They’re running the road course at Indy on Saturday. It’s going to be more entertaining than the cup race on the Indy oval Sunday I bet.

8. slide action

YES, he ruined it because the Whole Damned outfit got on his race baiting band wagon and started all this BS ! 15 min. My @$$ . Now it's BUBBA Wallace BS 24/7 . NASCAR would have gone on fine with all this CRAP he started. They would STILL have Confederate Flags, There wouldn't be any Scum bags kneeling for the National Anthem , and there wouldn't be any BLACK THUGS MATTER car supporting a bunch of terrorist ! No, it's ALL there because of this POS ! And YES I was INTO IT before they ruined it with all this STUPID CRAP and it is 100% because of that worthless Jussie Smollett Wanna Bee ! NASCAR dug their own Grave sucking p to this dip wad and unless They cut out this stupid crap ,I'm done with them.

460Ford and Jack Ryan thanked this.
  9. mg1polo

I really don't feel anyone cares about where BLUBBA finishes one of the follies.
    If you listen to his mouth run, possibly you'd understand the problem.
    Making a bunch of B.S. accusations and stiring the media will be the cause of that has-been, no talent boy!
    Oh ya, the fact that he STILL has NO sponsors might add to the problem.
    Maybe ASSCAR will once again bail out
    RPM & BLUBBA with another generous gift!
    Boys on the wrong side of the SHORT BUS,
    MG

460Ford and slide action thanked this.
  10. handlepuller

I post his results just to get you guys fired up honestly ;) I do pull for the 43 like I said, but not because of him. Because I like the Pettys.

You guys get awfully riled up about someone who isn’t very relevant in the grand scheme of the sport and who isn’t a factor in your lives. I just find that interesting.

11. mg1polo

When an irrelevant individual runs his mouth with useless B.S. in order to ruin the sport for everyone else, it's time to let the IRRELENENT individual find other work.
    Since he enjoys driving, possibly UBER, SCHOOL BUS or TAXI.
    He's a lot better fit in those occupations.
    MG

bluesasquatch and 460Ford thanked this.
  12. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Well-Known Member

09_danica-patrick_21.jpg Calm down boys,,,,jeez

quackquackboom and slide action thanked this.
  13. mg1polo

Now there's another Bus Driver.
    Although easier on the eyes, same
    low amount of talent.
    MG

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    9manfan and 460Ford thanked this.
  14. PTDriver

PTDriver Well-Known Member

She did drive an Indy car, which I think is too technically advanced for Bubba.

9manfan and slide action thanked this.
  15. mg1polo

Very true, she actually won an Indy Car Race. Even though it was because everyone else ran out of fuel.
    Still better then that back marker Bubba.
    LOL,
    MG

9manfan thanked this.
  16. slide action

His only relevance is the fact he polluted and F&^$ed up a great sport with his childish BS. If they get rid of this LOW LIFE POS , and all his Whiny BS , I MIGHT someday watch it again. As far a Petty ,if he had any sense he would can that piece of garbage and put a REAL driver in the car not some Jussie Smollet wanna bee !

mg1polo, Joe9499 and murphranch thanked this.
  17. Joe9499

Joe9499 Active Member

NASCAR'S been having problems filling the seats the last 2-3 seasons, they may be lucky there isn't any there now. With Bubba's "Crying Games" audition and the elimination of the Stars and Bars from the all tracks, the fans may not be beating feet to the seats. I am waiting to see which flags or symbols will be next to be unwelcome from future races. His driving talent isn't what makes him a starter in Cup, his race got him a ride in the big show. NASCAR'S version of affirmative action is in the spot light, time will tell if the fans and sponsors will approve,

18. handlepuller

upload_2020-7-2_10-6-4.jpeg
    Or maybe the king has some things figured out that some people still need to learn.

50ralph50 thanked this.
  19. ahansom

ahansom Well-Known Member

Old bubba with his superior intellect says we’re simple minded fans.

20. Champion II

Champion II Well-Known Member

Poor o'l bubba is just filling a seat in a car.....Petty hasn't had a top car for years.