Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sort of putting together a bunch of spare this n thats kits for my BT99 and Citori Pluses...I'd like to get some of the rib retainer roll-pins that locate the rib in the desired height slot at the muzzle end...I'm not about to pay $5 a pop for them at the Browning gun parts places...would anybody know the measurement of these pins or have one among their spares out handy where they could measure for me the OD and length that I can toddle down to Ace HW and grab a handful for a couple bux??...Thanks in advance CalMD

·
Registered
33,924 Posts
Best and cheapest pins can be found using the shank of a broken drill bit.

If you break a bit, take the shank, grind off the cutting edges to the smooth portion of the shank and keep them in spare parts stash for various repairs and replacement parts.

If you need a slot on the ends, put one end in a drill spin it, use a small fine file to make the slot, do the other end and it works fine.

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys...I dont have a caliper set handy...I'm betting its Metric and want to be totally correct....I'd like to not knock a pin out unless totally necessary as the aluminum of the ribs hole does eventually wear and loosen from knocking pins in and out...will do it if my last resort

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.