Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Vendor
20,986 Posts
Mike has it right. 77 for that gun. It iwll be interesting to see pictures and see first hand your concept of 85%. On the TS.com scale of all guns exceed 95%, yours does not meet the standard.

You take 'em, you send 'em, we post 'em.

· Registered
8 Posts
Being new to this game I noticed the thread said BT99 f/s RR Handicap model what does that mean? does it mean you have to be in a wheel chair or use a walker with tennis balls on it in order to shoot or buy this gun. Just wondering

· Vendor
20,986 Posts
Humor is fine on TS. But remember we hold our wheelchair shooters in high regard. Learn the edit/delete feature.

Ghost, play us as boobs and you'll wish you had not. Ask honest questions in fair minded ways at first and you'll have a better chance of sticking around.

If you really want ot jaw and be a wise guy, write me a PM and I'll play.

Jack

· Registered
5,755 Posts
Ghostryder,

No, it has nothing whatsoever to do with wheelchairs. The "handicap" designation means it's for people who are married to Obama voters...so naturally, "The BT-99 Shooter" got a little "defensive" at your post.

There's a fine old guy at our club who shoots from a chair...he's a Vietnam Vet and I don't care even if he pees on himself, at least his wife didn't vote for Obama.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.