Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes Bradley beads are threaded. But I have to ask what do you expect to gain with a smaller bead?
Mine looks like a big snow ball on the end of my barrel lol. The other guns i shoot have smaller beads and this one just seems to catch my eye to much i tried blackening it out but I think a smaller one would be better

· Registered
6,734 Posts
Mine looks like a big snow ball on the end of my barrel lol. The other guns i shoot have smaller beads and this one just seems to catch my eye to much i tried blackening it out but I think a smaller one would be better
Then you're spending to much time looking at the bead and not the target. If that's the case just take the bead off and shoot without it. Focus on the target.

· Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Then you're spending to much time looking at the bead and not the target. If that's the case just take the bead off and shoot without it. Focus on the target.
I'm not to worried my shooting i have several of these bt99,s and would just like to have the same size bead in all of them. The one I shoot singles with shoots pretty flat and the one I shoot handicap with shoots pretty high would just like for them to look the same.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.