Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BT99 #8 of 100, 34 inch barrel, non-ported, invector plus choke tubes (mod, imp mod, full), adjustable factory comb,"MY"(2002)date code, all original (NO modifications but I do not have the original browning shipping box)...I would rate this gun as Like New........$2200.00......Terry

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Man, nice figure in the wood too. And here I sit, sadly without a spare $2200 sitting around begging to be squandered. DARN.

-Gary

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Wait! Can we flip for it, double-or-nothing? If I lose, I'll just have to go to the stinkin' bank.

Let me know, I've got a coin right here. You call it, and I'll post the picture of how it lands.

-Gary

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All PM's have been answered with my contact information...Thank you for all the interest.....

Gary (GW22),
Now that was a right fine offer BUT I do think I will just have to pass even though I am feeling real lucky.......Terry

·
Registered
440 Posts
That's a nice BT for sure, wonder why they would engrave 1 of 100 in it and then make it serial #8? Seems silly. Why not make it 8 of 100.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I do not see the holes to adjust the comb. Is it a lefthanded cast stock? Whose run of guns 1 of 100 was this one? Was it a Joel Etchen? Thanks.

Jerry

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jerry,

Comb adjustment is through the recoil pad.....neutral stock cast.....Yes, it is a Joel Etchen commission......Terry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.