Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the BT100's all come in a 60/40 POI or were there different ribs? If there are different ribs, how does one know which POI the gun will approximately shoot?

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
They all had the same rib as far as i know but i highly doubt they all had the same POI. Two identical guns built in order would likely shoot different POI's. IMHO

Matt

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I know my BT100 is close to the 60/40 POI. I never have patterned the gun, but after shooting a 682E unsingle I never realized how "flat" my BT100 shot. I swear I was shooting 10" under the target at 16 yards with the Beretta and the owner told me it was shooting much higher when he first bought it. My BT100 I touch the target with my bead before I pull the trigger.

Bryan

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
If I set the comb to see a figure 8 sight picture...40/60...I had to take the comb to the limit in height to get a 70/30 with .5" between the beads...sold it because I just didn't want the hassle of making taller comb posts as I'm most comfortable shooting a 90% high gun

·
Registered
65 Posts
Any gun I purchase gets the POI changed to 90/10. My BT100 Stainless is there, The beautiful 870 Comp. I have is right there, and all three barrels on my XT combo are there. I have not yet had to use a backup gun on a registered shoot, but when I do I will know right where the POI will be. Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.