Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear a month ago there were bt -99's by the dozen on here...
Who is hoarding them??? Lol

·
Registered
961 Posts
Too darn easy of a gun to sell local. No need to cast a wide net. Sold one today to a very nice guy via Armslist of all places. FTF cash transaction.

I sure wouldn't go through the trouble of shipping one unless it was something very special.

·
Banned
397 Posts
bt99S are a hard kicking from the factory, starting trap gun, no more, no less. Will always be for sale at a lot of different grades and prices. owned a bunch, liked none.

·
Registered
236 Posts
bt99S are a hard kicking from the factory, starting trap gun, no more, no less. Will always be for sale at a lot of different grades and prices. owned a bunch, liked none.
Guess I would be the polar opposite of this opinion...
BT-99 may be the most popular single barrel trap gun ever made. In fact their quality and value have allowed many trapshooters to compete at a high level without paying > $1,000. Frank Little may be the best example of the many successful BT-99 owners. Just my $.02, but couldn't help but defend the BT. Have owned several and still have several in the safe. Will always have a soft spot for them.

·
Banned
279 Posts
I have 2 BT 99s, a Golden Clays & a Plus model, both are great guns. The recoil can by managed by the addition of a Gracoil unit and you will have the biggest bang for you buck for Singles and Hdc.
Just my opinion.

Ernie

·
Banned
197 Posts
I agree with Jesse Secrest, I own 2 BT-99's, one is a 1971 model and the other is a 2014 Grade III. Both are fantastic guns and I'm considering the new BT-99 Plus with ejector, beautiful gun.

You can mortgage your house or work a second or third job in order to afford one of the pricey-er brands if that's what floats your boat, but I shoot just fine with my Brownings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts