Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have 2 Browning BT-99 Monte Carlo Trap guns in MINT condition. (like new) One is 32 inch, the other is 34 inch barrel. (in hard cases) I would like to sell both............for "fair market" price.
I am a Life Member of the Trap Shooting Assoc.

Richard Trice (Fort Myers, FL)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts

What year make are the BT-99 shotguns ?

What kind of chokes are on them, i.e., fixed, Invector, or Invector Plus ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are "stock"....fixed choke. I bought them at least 20 years ago when I was an active shooter in Miami. I have pictures , but do not know how to load them on this forum. I'll email you them if you would like ?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Dear Richard, I have a new starting shooter that we introduced to Trap Shooting this year with an 1100 field gun with an adjustable comb. He's doing great but is thinking about going to a true Trap gun and a BT-99 is tops on his list. He only shots 16 yard targets and has no preference in 32 or 34" barrels but cost is an issue where he has only one income and is rebuilding his home himself piece by piece. Let me know privately what you would sell one for and I'll see if he can swing it. [email protected] or 585-786-5288 is best way to contact me. Thanks for your consideration and help to promote Trap Shooting. Don

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.