$1050 Shipped and insured in lower 48

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you,
Jonathan

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hey Fool

If this is still available in two weeks 2/5 - 2/6 and you're able to bring it over to BCF&G we might be able to do business. Think I already have the better half resigned to the possibility, however I'm still working on the, "But why do you need another gun," question.

I probably will not be there this weekend, however if you should be there, have Charlie give me a call and I might be able to pop over for a bit.

Jim

·
Registered
502 Posts
John:

After discussion with the little woman this evening we are good to go as we discussed earlier today. Still had the, "What do you need another gun for?" issue however right before I lost consciousness she said, "You want to buy the f****** gun? Buy the f****** gun," that was good enough for me and we ended on a positive note. Just kidding.

We can have Charlie take care of the paperwork at the club and do you prefer check or cash. Just let me know when it is convenient for you to meet.

A pleasure doing business with you.

Jim

·
Banned
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jim

Cash is fine, really we dont need to do any paperwork. Since its a long gun and we are both residents its not needed to transfer it. Feel free to call me on the number I emailed you and we can figure out when to get together. I may be around to shoot again Sat but I am not sure.

Thanks again,

Jonathan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.