Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD--Another nice single trap for the new shooter or anyone looking for a bargain. This is a 1991 vintage BT-99 is in VG condition. It's got a 32 inch barrel that take the standard invector chokes--NOT PLUS. I only have an IC choke for the gun--but it tears up 16 yd targets easily. Invector chokes or even WIN-chokes(they will fit) are plentiful and inexpensive. Mechanically fine with an excellent bore, this gun is no closet queen but it's decent. The comb has been lowered slightly as you can see in the pix.It has the original pad. Nice trigger and strong ejector. Blue is very good with wear on lower tang. This will make someone a very nice shooter for $749 delivered in the lower 48.

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
Boomer, I will buy your BT-99 at your asking price of 749.00 ppd. Please accept this notice as a FINAL SALE agreement without someone trying to buy it out from under me. My commitment to buy as first buyer herewith should guarantee this sale. I have sent you a PM as well with my contact info. Thanks, Storeman 913-491-0366.

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
This Site is getting like the Shark Tank on TV ! Just as I thought, I got beat out by a silent PM. So I guess I am OUT. Norm

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
You gotta leap fast and far to get on a deal like this,..take too long asking questions and you're sure to see it go elsewhere...DOUG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts