Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some of the wax from Slippery Dicks. This is my final result after 5 coats. It really made my rather dull finished BT 99 really shine. The trick to using it is to put it on and buff immediately. Apply in small areas and work slowly. Great product.
BT 99 Waxed.jpg
BT 99 Stock.jpg
BT 99 Forend.jpg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great! How do you like that BT99? I am looking at getting one.
I like it a lot. I have a Browning CXS along with the BT99. I bought the BT99 for a straight trap gun without breaking the bank. It shoots well and mounts quickly. It is the 34" adjustable model, I like the longer barrel very much. Only downside is it's very tight open and closing. I am hoping that will get better the more I shoot it.

·
Registered
941 Posts
cameraman,
There is another thread on the BT 99 and how tight they are that was recently posted. It gives some very good points on proper lubrication that helps . I have about 2500 rounds through mine and it is just starting to loosen up a little.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I like it a lot. I have a Browning CXS along with the BT99. I bought the BT99 for a straight trap gun without breaking the bank. It shoots well and mounts quickly. It is the 34" adjustable model, I like the longer barrel very much. Only downside is it's very tight open and closing. I am hoping that will get better the more I shoot it.
Is the comb easy to adjust and have you noticed it change the point of impact?

·
Registered
8 Posts
It will, took about 1000 rounds and mine opens great. Love my BT great gun and a real work horse. After i get proficient with it. Hundred straight i may get a O/U for doubles but that is another chapter

1 - 10 of 10 Posts