Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Almost new condition, 34" Browning BT99 Plus, with invector choke tubes. Wood and metal is atleat 98-99 condition. Has been fired but not very much. Factory recoil system is in working condition and come with factory box. Release trigger by Phillips Gunsmithing and can be removed to original pull if desired. Christmas Special of 2050.00 shipped to your FFL Dealer. Please email for more details. Merry Christmas, Doug @ SGS

·
Registered
748 Posts
Fyi lots of PMS sent, including a cashier's check for payment in full, and now I can't reach the guy. Several phone calls and emails have gone unanswered. Don't know what's going on, startingto get worried.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Doug is a good guy. He is/has some health issues going on. I bought trigger parts from him last week. Got them as described.No problems. Brad

·
Registered
748 Posts
Last week he said he had been cutting wood all day but would ship the gun Monday which is fine. But when he didn't send the tracking number I started trying to contact him, my FFL guy works a full time job and has to make sure him or his rep is there to sign for the gun when it shows up. But 3 days now and I can't reach him either by phone which goes to his mailbox, and no responce on the net. If there is a problem health wise or other at least let me know. his gun isn't even for me, a friend who dose.t do computers bought it. So now I'm in the middle. The wife is real poed, Why do you do this stuff blah blah blah, gotta watch it though she shoots too and I want to keep it that way

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.