Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BT-99 Plus that I bought for my wife in 1992? She has shot approimately 200 rds thru it. I am thinking that I might sell it. Can someone tell me what I should ask.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, the gun is not NIB, but has actually only been shot about 200 shots total. From what I can recall, my wife went to the club with me 4 to 5 times and when she did she shot 50 rds each time.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
appearence of this gun is almost like new. in the 200 total rds that my wife shot this gun , she never even got the ajustable POI set for her.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I would say $1600-$1800 for basically a new gun. It would be hard to duplicate all the features for that range. How is the recoil pad?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
In that kind of shape the gun will bring top dollar. Anything less then 1600 and you have sold it to cheap. Good luck. I would put it on gunbroker.com and auction thegun as it will bring more there then it will here. If you have any questions e-nail me at [email protected] and I will walk you through the process. Jeff

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello, I am the one looking for the 99Plus. I am a disabled shooter and the recoil system could help out my shoulder.Please e-mail me if you still have the gun for sale. Thank you.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Oh Come on! That gun only sold for about $1295 brand new, if its a blued one! At the end of the run I bought a stainless 99 Plus for $1395 BRAND NEW! Just in the last couple years nice ones, blued, were going for a grand often.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bernk-80

Yes I still have the BT-99 Plus. My wife has not given me the nod to sell her gun, although she never uses it.

There is a Ken- X out there that can apparently find or has several BT-99 Plus's for $1000.

If the wife finally decides to sell hers, I will repost, but not a Ken-X price.

regards

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you are in a hurry to Buy a 99+, you will pay top dollar. I sold my last one for $1200 with release. It was about 98%. Jim

·
Registered
124 Posts
if you decide to sell bt-99 please e-mail me. i dont check this site everyday.thanks,bern.looking for bt-99 plus 34" in new or like new condition .

·
Registered
124 Posts
i called sportsmans den the new ones are called bt-99 AR.they are 34" with adjustable rib ,regular monte carlo stock non-adjustable, no recoil reducer,they didnt think they were ported.50 on order, they have 15 deposits.selling for 1999.00. they look like a plus from the receiver forward only.they didnt have any pictures yet,available in june.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.