Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
10,122 Posts
hit- i want to tell you a short story of what happen to my friend making adjustments to this gun. years ago when this gun first hit the market he paid $1,100.00 or 1,300.00 can't remember the amount for sure. he took it out of the box, cleaned it and shot a pratice handicap round at the waukesha state shoot. we sign up, we are on the 25 yard line and he smashes a 24 on the first trap. we walk to the next trap and he starts making adjusments. i told him leave the gun alone, they set it really nice at the factory. he made a change and preceeded to hit a 18. on the next trap he is making more changes and shoots a 17, and on the last trap more changes and breaks a 14. tne following week he is at the club, said he could not get the gun set up the way it was sent to him. he sold that gun for $800.00 after 1 week. be careful making adjustments, write down on how the gun is set up before you make changes. i love your gun, wish i had one, but i am the type that would constintly make changes with every missed bird.
good luck,
steve balistreri

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.