Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
LOP(length of pull) is slightly shorter on the Micro.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
The micro came with a choice of a 30" barrel, while the full sized gun was either 32 or 34". Mark

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
The came with 28 and 30's. Also the grip is smaller so someone with small hand can reach the trigger. At one time I had both, teaching my Grandkids to shoot. Sold the 28 just have the 30 left.(and two more Grandkids) The one thing I don't care for, they are heavy.

Ajax

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
I had one of each at the same time. Basically the stock on the micro is 7/8" shorter than the full size. My micro had a 34" barrel with matching # to the frame. I never could understand that one but it was 34". I still have some older Browning sales catalogs that show the available barrels. Mike.

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
I've never seen the 28"...never saw a 34" micro...just 30 and 32's....the unique ones are always worth holding onto...Leo's always had some real beauties

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Our club raffled a BT99+ Micro with a 34" barrel. Unfortunately, it took so long to sell the 100 $25 chances that someone took a liking to it and pilfered it one day/night before half were sold.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I had a 28". Bought it for my 12 year old daughter at the time. She grew into a Kolar and the micro was sold for a little more then I paid for it. I guess you would say it owed me nothing.

Mark Zauhar

Oh, my daughter is now a member of the US Trapshooting team and is preparing for the second half of the Olympic qualifying to be held in May at Tucson

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.