Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD,PENDING NEW REDUCED PRICE Selling my BT-99 Pidgeon Grade older model trap gun. Locks up tight,shot very little. Original 34 inch fixed choke barrel with very nice figured walnut factory wood. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer one.
Gun is in original EX + with cut comb,kick ease recoil pad, dead mule recoil reducer all done by Rod of Shelby,Ohio. Over $2,400.invested. Sell for $1,995 shipped to your USA FFL Dealer.

View gun on ebay item #370474390612----Cell Phone 419-304-1280
Clyde Doll

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
yeah looks like he has it listed on ebay. firearms are not allowed so that auction is going to get pulled in no time as soon as they realize that he is not selling "OUTDOOR SPORTING PICTURES".

but hey, i'll bid $0.99 for it.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
so you're using eBay just for the pictures?

that's even dumber. you can post pictures right here on the forum or use one of a million sites dedicated to hosting pictures.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Are you guys interested in the guy's gun? Or are you just happy to just bad mouth the guy? He's got a nice gun and who cares if you have to take an extra minute of time to go over to ebay and look at it. I personally love the gun and only wish it was a tad lower in price. Jim

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
I bought a Model 21 Winchester on ebay within the past few months. They don't catch everything. I paid $510.00. Not too many people looking for Model 21s on ebay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.