Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Listing for a friend here at the Silver Dollar, he does not have a PC here with him, the gun is (new) low luster 34 in invector plus chokes , i only have the one in the barrel, its full, the receiver is the smooth sides no engraving, i put the gun together for the 1st time,extractor not ejector, its really tight no wear anywhere has the beaver style forearm and the straight stock, the Ser# 01557mn171, has the new style black box,dont know what year it was built, $999.00

.00 shipped,or face to face , thanks, Tom.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Hi Tom, could you tell me if the gun is ported or not? Also do you know what the drop to the comb is? thanks, Dale

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dale
its not ported, also a standard straight stock, if you look on Brownings web page it should have all the dimensions thanks call me at 586-322-9282 i put the gun together to take pics for the 1st time, it belongs to a neighbor of mine that does not have a PC, i live at the Silver Dollar in the winter months, Tom.

·
Ljutic Nut
2,951 Posts
I'll take it. PM coming your way

Jim R

·
Ljutic Nut
2,951 Posts
The gun came today. It is a brand new gun. Many thanks to Tom for such a great deal. The gun will be in the hands of a SCTP shooter Saturday morning.

Thanks again Tom

Jim R

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.