Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a BT-99 Max, I have had this gun for about 3 years. This would be a good gun for somebody that is wanting to shoot but that is not very expensive. It has an adjustable recoil pad, a 34 inch barrel, a spears release trigger, also comes with a browning hard case, it has the three screw-in chokes(imp-mod, mod, and full). The gun is in good condition, it has some bluing ware behind the trigger on the grip, and has some marks on the stock. None of these marks are severe. The gun shoots and functions great. The gun shoots at 70/30 for me, personally. So if you have any questions, please message me. The price of the gun is $1300 and I also have an add-on rib for this barrel for an additional $100 added to the price of the gun or I will sell separately for $100 plus shipping. The gun, Ill pay shipping to your local FFL dealer.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
smokintom, I am not only going to like it but I will Love it once I break 100 Straight with it and I have the confidence to do it. The next level will be 200 Straight I hope & pray. SLFair71 was great to work with on my purchase. Thanks a Million, Storeman

1 - 9 of 9 Posts