Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A gentleman at my range has an older BT-99 grade VI Browning. It is in excellent condition, and a real beautiful trap shotgun. I cant find much info on the shotgun. He is interested in selling and when I asked him a price he said to make him a "reasonable offer". It comes with the browning plus choke tubes. It does not have an adjustable stock either. Is an offer of 2000 dollars reasonable? I see that the grade III's go for around 2300. I think the grade VI's are probably even higher. I would appreciate any suggestions form any of you experienced trapshooters out there..
Thanks, Gene

·
Registered
553 Posts
Offer him $2000 and see what he says. No harm, no foul. I would think that $2500 would be more in line.

ART H.

·
Registered
440 Posts
That offer is fine. I sold my 2007 BT-99 golden clays (grade 5) with gracoil, chokes and adj comb for $2300. I have since seen several other grade 5's sell for that too. I think your offer is more than reasonable.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
This gun is probably a run made for Leo's of PA. in the August 1994 area. I have one that is stainless with gold inlays-serial # S02!! Only 25 were ever made. Grade VI. Cost back then was $2500.00. These have appreciated since then. Dennis.Truly a beautiful BT99.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.