Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BT 99 Wood and bluing in very good condition (normal wear). I think it's a Gracoil adjustable recoil system, adjustable comb, Invector Plus IM choke. Locks up tight and shoots great. I upgraded to an XT and want to sell this gun.
Bad - I bought this gun online and it had some bore pitting. I live near Houston, so I took it to Briely to have it checked out and the bore honed. They said go shoot it unless you just want to spend $95.00 to have it honed. That's what I did! This a very good safe gun priced accordingly.
$575.00 includes domestic shipping
jlcorbin_2010_23083.jpg

jlcorbin_2010_23084.jpg

jlcorbin_2010_23085.jpg

jlcorbin_2010_23086.jpg

jlcorbin_2010_23087.jpg

jlcorbin_2010_23088.jpg

jlcorbin_2010_23089.jpg

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
It's his gun and he "thinks" it has a Gracoil when in fact it doesn't?

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
He had an apparent communication problem with selling a Hastings barel here in August. That's the only other post with that name.

I would want a sending FFL, and I will take the gun at that price. Send me serial number and FFL contact info via PM.

HM

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Nice touch about the pitted barrel,making it more believable,but he put the price too low. With the price at around $700 he would have hooked a few more. Bill

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Tommy bought one at a Lewis shoot for 600, gave it to the grandson.

this one should cost more with the soft touch.

Waiting for reply.

HM

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys. I am sorry if there has been any confusion in my ad for my BT99. I bought this gun on Gunbroker.com 3 years ago to replace an 1100. I paid $750.00 for the gun at that time and it showed up at my FFL's with some bore pitting that was not disclosed. I have since bought a XT Trap and am selling the BT99 at what I feel is a more than fair price due to the pitting issues. I did have it checked out at Briely's and was assured it was good to shoot. They would hone the bore for $95.00 at that time. I have been completely open and upfront with this and if anyone would like to discuss this further, please call me at 713-805-1329.
I hope this clears up any issues or questions on the integrity of this ad.

Thanks,

Jeff Corbin

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
My apologies to you Jeff if this is for real and I'm thinking it is. There have been a rash of scams on this site and your post had a couple of things on it that could have been suspect. Bill Wheeler

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Jeff replied to my pm also.I also apologize if I seemed doubtful.It is rare that someone would be so honest about their opinion of worth of a gun.As stated,Jeff feels the pitting issue lowers the value of his gun.He should be commended for such honesty.It is a good deal and for a little extra you could have someone hone it to clear up the pitting issue.Also,I believe he wants to use a FFl deal,also giving him credence on this deal.NowI'm going to count my pennies and see if I can come up with the extra cash,so if you want the gun,better act quickly.

Doug H. (pa)

·
Registered
986 Posts
If the chamber is not pitted I'll buy it. Please PM me with your info. Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
OK, I will buy your BT-99 at your asking price of 575.00 as is with no Problems or future Complaints from me the buyer ! Call me ASAP to confirm this sale ! You would think that this statement herewith would guarantee a sale, so thanks for now Storeman... Now, lets see who beats me out of this sale. Please open your PM ASAP. Since this web site is turning into the TV Show "Shark Tank" I will offer an additional $100.00 over the asking price = 675.00 Certified Bank check. Go Fish and that's all for now, Storeman

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Got to admit Storeman,I gave fair warning when I said I was starting to count my pennies,,hey,let us know how the gun and deal turns out,it would be a help to Jeff if ya let people know he's legitamate,especially after the ruse he's been through trying to sell his gun.

Doug H.(pa)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts