Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a “Leo” Bt-99

gun has a 34” barrel with factory porting and invector plus tubes 1 IM tube included.

stock features great wood and has an adjustable comb and pad. Stock appears neutral to me but adjustable comb holes are on the left side.

letters in the serial number are NX making this gun a 1993 edition of I’m reading correctly.

This wasn’t a safe Queen, it has been used and condition shows it. It just came back from Skeets, he looked it over and did everything it needed mechanically. The gun has zero shots on the rebuild locks up and feels like new.

there is some metal and bluing wear which I showed in the pictures. There is also a small hairline crack around one of the adjustable comb screws. It seems like someone tightened the screw a bit too much at one point in time.

If your looking for a gun that’s in 100% condition this isn’t it. If your looking for an absolutely gorgeous gun that won’t break the bank to take out and shoot here it is.

asking price is $2,750 ( reduced to $2,600) plus shipping in the Browning Americase pictures. I could do a bit better in a different case.

I would consider trades, would be most interested in an O/U trap gun.

Feel free to pm with questions.

·
Premium Member
Brownings
657 Posts
Who was "Leo"? You are not referring to Leo Harrison are you?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Who was "Leo"? You are not referring to Leo Harrison are you?

Leo Cerer and his wife Joan ran a gun store/stock shop in Library, PA for many years. He was Browning's largest dealer at the time. He had several runs of these Leo Special guns made by Browning, and sold through his shop. They closed the store around 20? years ago.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
I bought a Citori Grade III Trap from Leo at the Vandalia Grand maybe in 1989 or 1990. Wood was pretty equal to Mr. Balog's, I still can't believe that I sold it. His storefront at the Grand was full of beautiful guns. He threw this hat in on the deal, I just started wearing it this past year. People ask me all the time, who is Leo? Good luck with your sale.
leo's.jpg

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had a few PM’s on trades: here’s a list of stuff I’d be interested in. Could add cash for the right gun, would also need a little in some circumstances

Older Perazzi O/U.
Perazzi TMX
Ljutic
Mach One
Devault 391
Beretta 682 O/U or combo
Fabarm O/U

may consider other stuff too ya never know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts