Trapshooters Forum banner

BT 100?

1691 Views 14 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  quackquackboom
I am thinking of purchasing a BT 100 for a back up gun. Do they all have the same point of impact like 70/30? Or are there different points of impact like some of the older be BT99’s
Thanks,Todd
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
13,015 Posts
I am thinking of purchasing a BT 100 for a back up gun. Do they all have the same point of impact like 70/30? Or are there different points of impact like some of the older be BT99’s
Thanks,Todd
They vary. The Old ones shot 60/40. Some of the later ones 70/30. Now I hear there are some that run 80/20. My wife has one about 15 years old. It throws a pattern somewhere between 60/40 and 70/30

· Registered
2,639 Posts
I ended up raising my comb to almost 1/2" from lowest point, (made longer posts) and added a 3/8" high, small mini rib.

When I looked down the rib when I mounted the gun, it looked as if I were looking down a full rib.

I was going to add a tall bead mid length of the factory rib also, but found I didn't need that.

My camera was not quite centered on the stock in the second pic, but you can get the idea.

Mount the gun, see the bead is in the middle of the little mini-rib, forget it and look out, call for the target, float it, and Soot ball.

Cannot tell you how high the POI is, I set the comb up by trial and error on a straight away target until I had nothing but smoke. Never put it to paper after that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.