Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend looking for a Stainless BT-100. After searching every stand at the Grand this last year I told him that he should be looking for a BT-100 and if it so happens that he comes across a stainless then great. If anyone knows of someone around WI that has one for sale (perferably a 34") let me know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I HAVE 2 FRIENDS AT MY CLUB THAT BOTH HAVE A SATIN BT 100 THEY WOULD LIKE TO SELL. BOTH GUNS HAVE A 34" BARREL ONE HAS A RELEASE TRIGGER. BOTH ARE NEAR NEW CONDITION. THEY BOTH ARE INTERESTED IN SELLING BUT THE PRICE WOULD BE ROUGHLY 1400 EACH. THE GUN WITH THE RELEASE HAS NO CASE AND THE GUN WITHOUT HAS A BREAK DOWN BROWNING CASE.

THE FRIEND WITH THE BT 100 WITH THE RELEASE TRIGGER IS SHOPPING FOR ANOTHER BT 99 PLUS FOR HIS SON. SO ANY TRADES FOR A PLUS MAY BE CONSIDERED. ANY Q'S SEND ME A PM THANKS NICK

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a BT100 Stainless with a 34" barrel for sale. It has an adjustable 4-way comb and 5 invector plus chokes. Two of the chokes are made to raise the point of impact up 6" and 9". It has a green protecto case that comes with it. I'm looking for $1900.00 plus shipping to FFL. If interested, you can call me at (607)279-9495. Leave a message and I'll get back to you. It is located in NY.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
17 Posts
IF YOU WANT A STAINLESS GUN THAT DOSENT SOUND LIKE 2 BAD OF A BUY WITH THE EXTRA CHOKES AND CASE THAT GUN SHOULD BE 1500 TO 2000 DEPENDING ON CONDITION.
MATT POST SOME PICS OF THAT GUN AND IT WONT BE AROUND FOR LONG.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have a stainless BT-100 with a custom Wenig twisted sister stock (composite stock) with matching forearm I'd sell,34" barrel, three extended chokes, and a case for $2600 with a pull or release (Spears 3.5 lb set, 1 lb release)for $2800. I also have a gloss blue BT-100 with custom Wenig exhibition grade walnut stock and forearm, 34" barrel, release trigger (Spears, 3.5 lb set, 1 lb release), duretec hard chrome plated receiver and forearm iron, 3 extended chokes, and a case for #3100. Both have barrel weights. I'd throw in some flush Browning invector chokes too.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
There is a nice SS BT100 for sale on here right now. The sellers name is Mike Wirz (909) 677-7181 So. Calif and goes by "ZZSHOOTER" on here. I provided a link to it above. He is asking $1850 and that includes a G2 Recoil System and an Allem Release Trigger. The release should be able to be converted back to Pull Trigger very easily. I had a BT100 w/release and you only had to remove one screw and the release hook to go back to pull. May want to check it out anyway.

Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.