Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering getting a Browning XT in the near future. Browsing through Joel Etchen's web page there is an XT with left handed wood. Being a lefty this was a lucky find.

My question is have any of you ever bought a gun from him and if you did how was the transaction handled?

·
Registered
796 Posts
skipsor,

My son and I both purchased Browning XT s from Joel Etchen

about 2 years ago. We drove to his facility from Ohio but I would have no

problem dealing with them over the internet or phone. Very helpful and

honest. You will not be disapointed.

M Taylor

Shotgunner 50

·
Registered
495 Posts
i recently bought a xt trap combo. when i first started shooting it i was having problems with it. i got the gun fitted to me and my scores went back to normal. i love the gun.
rich

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I have purchased two combos from Joel. I promise the transaction will go without a hitch. Truly one of the fine people in this business. As good as it gets.

·
Vendor
4,801 Posts
I have a new Browning XT left hand , MC stock here at the Silver Dollar. 32" barrels, $2329.00 plus shipping
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This would be an internet or phone transaction because I live in California. It would be nice to go to his shop but I haven't figured out how to explain to my wife where I have been for 2-3 weeks.

She occasionally slips the term "shallow rave" into he conversation if you get my drift.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I live in California too, and have bought 2 guns from Joel. He is a great guy to deal with and both transactions were flawless.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Within the past 6 months I purchaced a used 682LTD combo and a new O/U 682 barrel for my son's gun in two different transactions from Joel Etchen Guns. Both transactions took place via email and phone calls. I dealt with Matt Smith and am very pleased with the their customer service on both transactions. The products were in the condition they described, arrived when they said they would and were very well packed. I highly recommend Joel Etchen Guns.

Brad

·
Registered
422 Posts
great gun but before you buy it go to HiGrade in Irwin better price Tell them tina sent you down not that Joel is a bad guy just may get a better deal on the same gun... think abbout it ... but as far as the gun very good choice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.