Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son has just picked up his new XT, its not his first one but he has seen the combos and wants a unsingle barrel for it for trap then he is set for good! Does anyone have any knowledge of where to get a unsingle a barrel? He really needs it! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
899 Posts
What's the answer, buy a new XT Combo from Guns Unlimited? Try to fit the unsingle on your gun and if it all fits it's a winner and sell the new O/U. If not keep the combo and sell you XT over / under I guess.

PD

·
Registered
283 Posts
A large Browning dealer told me several years ago they did not sell separate barrels. Maybe you can go on the parts section of their web site and see what they offer; I know you can can get most parts you need for their guns there.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I agree with what has been stated, it is very difficult to obtain an unsingle barrel for your XT. I have seen some for sale on this site, not very often then you will chance it will fit your frame. For what they were asking for the barrel, I think you could sell your XT and buy a used combo and come out money ahead. You may also try to place an add on the "wanted" section and, who know, someone just might have one for sale. Regards, Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts