Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here ever think we will be able to purchase an unsingle barrel only for say an XT from Browning? I know, a question of fitting. However as we all know Beretta, Perazzi, CG and others offer extra barrels for their shotguns that may require fitting or timing. What's with Browning. Are they interested in the shooters or making another sale? I would certainly be interested in one with an adjustable rib.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The Xt unsingle is a special made gun for guns unlimited in Omaha Nebraska. Browning does not sell them. I maybe wrong but I think that's how it works

·
Registered
217 Posts
I bought an XT unsingle from guns unlimited. At the grand I talked with them about the exclusive sales and how mirouku makes them. What they told me was mirouku makes the frame and barrel block from the same cast block. So they can't guarantee that a new barrel will be able to be fitted to a frame and this is why they don't sell extra barrels. From what I understand you gotta but a barrel from someone who wants to break up a combo or a gun that was damaged or whatever.

Beretta is way more accommodating in these respects.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Try and buy a barrel from Beretta,its not going to happen as easy as you think.I know of a Silver Pigeon 2 that had a barrel problem and you can't get one for it.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
That's extremely rare,..I've bought a couple dozen barrels over the years and only modest fitting ever needed on Beretta 68x series...best for barrels though to be made for same time period production frames though..they were mostly drop ons

·
Registered
696 Posts
I wanted a nun single barrel for my XT but could not find one so I bit the bullet and bought the whole un single gun. I noxious have 2 XTs each adjusted to my style. A bit expensive but at least I have what I wanted. Woody

1 - 8 of 8 Posts