Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a browning XT but the picture I have of the top latching lever, it's considerably off to the right side of the gun. How much is too much or what does it mean to have this condition? I'll attach a pic below and I want you guys to left me know what you think.

Thanks

Capture.PNG

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool...the gun is on a different site, but he just messaged me back saying it has 30" barrels, bummer because i'm looking for 32"

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what is a good/fair price for a Browning Citori XT 12ga with Right hand palm swell, 4 Midas grade choke tubes (2 LM, 1 IM, 1 F), Hi-Viz competition sight, adjustable trigger, and adjustable Tron systems comb. Its in good condition with just minor handling marks.

·
Premium Member
1,887 Posts
Nice XT's are becoming more unavailable. The last one I sold about 6 mos ago with adj. comb was for $2k. I might ask more today.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
cool...the gun is on a different site, but he just messaged me back saying it has 30" barrels, bummer because i'm looking for 32"
If you're looking for 32" barrels because you've tried them that's OK.
However if you're looking for 32" barrels because you think they're better, you're mistaken. 32" Citori XT barrels are too heavy in my opinion. They're much heavier than Beretta barrels. The 30" barrels give the gun the best balance, and if the deal is right you should grab them.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Nice XT's are becoming more unavailable. The last one I sold about 6 mos ago with adj. comb was for $2k. I might ask more today.
I sold my xt couple months ago had everything including Phillips double release, got $2,200 for it. 32" barrels.

jack mc

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The 32" Crossover is a nice shotgun. Got one left if you can't find the right XT
Dan
I agree!! My local Scheels store had one on the shelf for $1800 or $1850, can't remember. It felt nice!

If I shot equal amount of sporting clays, trap and skeet per year it would be a no-brainer, but i only shoot a round or two of sporting clays or skeet per year!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts