Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does $2000 sound like a lot for a 2008 XT? It is in really good shape, 32" barrels and comes with 3 chokes.
Does not have an adjustable comb. I think it's a little high but am not sure on the XT market.
Thanks
Sean

·
Vendor
20,033 Posts
If it has an earlier ergonomic RH MC stock in original condition, 2 grand is about right.

Want more data ? write me

Jack

·
Registered
1,648 Posts

I have a bad habit of buying used 32-inch Citori XT shotguns.

In excellent shape, $1,600 is the best deal I ever got.

$1,900 is about the average price.

Have paid as much as $2,200 for a left-hand one in LNIB condition. (Rechecked my records on this one.)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$2350 + 5% sales tax. For the extra $500 I think I would buy a new one.

Are the Browning adjustable combs any good?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts

Have XT's with un-adjustable factory Monte Carlo combs, factory adjustable-combs, and with aftermarket installed adjustable-combs.

I prefer a factory Monte Carlo comb and then have an aftermarket adjustable-comb added if I decide I want to have an adjustable-comb on that gun.

The aftermarket adjustable-combs are just so much easier to work with.

And no more expensive.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I concur.. $1800 to $2100 in real good shape. $1600 if it's a little seasoned.

Better to have the MC stock and have a good adjustable comb put on it than the Browning Hardware. Had two Brownings with adjustable combs one was good, one needed spacers to keep from sliding down continuously.

SW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.