Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its time to pass this clay buster on, my new shotgun is here and I do not have plans to use this any more.

Its a Browning XS 32" Ported Barrels, Invector Plus Chokes, Has the Browning Replaceable Triggers, Light Pipe kit, 5 Diana Grade Chokes (Full, IM, M, IC, SK) Some have not even been used, finally Browning Brown Leather Case.

I bought the gun new 12/23/09. There is a ding or two on the stock nothing major. Barrels still have excellent blue to them, the gun locks up tight, lever still to the right. The gun has no more then 2500 rounds thru it, i think its about 2000 but looking back over the time I used it I would rather over estimate the rounds thru it.

The gun was $2,000
Chokes 54.99 each without tax $274.94
Case $200

I am looking to get $2,000 for everything

Any questions please feel free to ask.

View attachment 243459

View attachment 243460

View attachment 243461

View attachment 243462

huntinfool_2010_10038.jpg

·
Registered
792 Posts
Any interest in a RGS commemorative 20ga for a trade?
Gun is as NIB (possibly unfired) case colored rec. gold inlays.
28" CT Bbls., hard case. I will send pictures if you are interested.

[email protected] or call 262-492-0820 - Mike

·
Banned
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the nice words, just to be clear this is an XS not XT. I have had several people ask about it. Its a flat rib gun, not a stepped rib. It shoots POI

LOP is 14 3/8"
Drop at heel 1 3/4"

·
Banned
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
several people have asked about selling the gun w/o case or chokes or a combination of the two. i really perfer everything to go together. If i have to i will part it out

·
Registered
440 Posts
Check out Browning.com for the real difference but the big difference is that the XS is desinged for Skeet versus the XT is for trap. The XS has a tapered flat rib with a straight stock and shoots a flatter pattern and the XT has a higher post rib with a montecarlo stock that shoots a higher pattern. This is a nice gun and a good guy to deal with.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
That's a nice shotgun. A friend used to shoot trap with one but his was a 30" and it shot about the same as an XT for me. I didn't think they made the skeet gun in a 32", could that be a sporting model?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.