Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm continuing to downsize my gun collection and these two are next to go! The 28GA XS Sporter is the standard weight model with 30 inch barrels. It is excellent in every respect and comes with 4 extended Rhino chokes--2 skeets--1 Imp. Mod and 1 Full and 2 flush mount tubes--IC/MOD. Some of the gold plating in the XS on the sides of the receiver has come off--probably solvent related. See pix. Still nice and tight when you open it. Attractive wood.
xs1.jpg
xs2.jpg
xs3.jpg
xs4.jpg
xs5.JPG
xs6.JPG
xsf1.jpg
xsf2.jpg
xsf3.jpg
xsf4.jpg
Original pad replaced by a 1/2 inch Kickeze with an LOP of 14 inches with the trigger in the middle, so there's room for length, if needed. This gun is $1750 delivered lower 48. No box.

My other gun is 410 XS Feather that is a real beauty. I've never shot it and it's in the original box with all the factory stuff! Hard to find with 30 inch invector choke barrels(3chokes) and the perfect compromise weight at 6 1/2 pounds for field or clays. Very nice wood on this one with one small nick on the bottom rear of the stock. Sure to please. $2150 delivered lower 48.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts