Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S Browning winter shooting coat. Size is XL. This coat is about 15 years old and is a dark green. Was a popular coat at the time. Also was made in red. This coat is very warm with a Gortex insulation. Is machine washable. Price is $75 plus shipping.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Per request. There are no rips, tears or pilling. Selling it because I have moved from Wisconsin to Arizona. I will also be at the Spring Grand.

Thanks, Gary

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
looks like it has seen some good times...sure you want to get rid of it? I'm sentimental about good garments. What's the tg on the tag?[xl/tg] is it xl tall? Bill

·
Registered
143 Posts
Gary (Kolar12),

Unless you need room in your closet or money in your pocket I would strongly suggest that you keep your Browning winter shooting coat especially if you shoot at Ben Avery.

After you have been here long enough for your blood to thin-out you will find that the wind coming out of the north can get quite cold some mornings during December, January and February at Ben Avery. (the wind will usually die down around 10:30 am)

Terry

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a John Storm coat with liner also. If it gets that cold, I won't shoot.
Thanks for your input Terry.

The coat has knit cuffs that retract into the sleve. Very nice.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right now, I am waiting on a buyer who wants all of the shipping charges before he commits. I am boxing, weighing and going on the usps web site to get this info. Will keep you all informed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts