Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
I am interested in learning about gun but cannot see a picture. The Guns Unlimited web site shows 7 Brownings especially made for them but none appear to have an adjustable rib. Could you please help me see or find what you are discussing?

· Premium Member
803 Posts
I am interested in learning about gun but cannot see a picture. The Guns Unlimited web site shows 7 Brownings especially made for them but none appear to have an adjustable rib. Could you please help me see or find what you are discussing?
Just go to the main page of GU, they have a picture of it.. but I couldn't find any other info. To see the gun in person is impressive, to say the least.

· Registered
176 Posts
These look really nice - not sure of the difference between this and the special sporting other than the monte carlo stock? put an adjustable comb and gracoil on it and you would have a great gun. I would really like one of the trap max or combos they offer but this looks to be a much better value.

· Premium Member
803 Posts
These look really nice - not sure of the difference between this and the special sporting other than the monte carlo stock? put an adjustable comb and gracoil on it and you would have a great gun. I would really like one of the trap max or combos they offer but this looks to be a much better value.
I want the universal, but not because I think it will be better than my 725 combo or BT99 Max.. I want it just because I don't have one! The combo is the best bang for the buck, 2 guns in one. I use the unsingle for trap, occasionally the O\U for doubles and skeet. It's one of my keeper guns and I've been through about 20 guns in the last 2 years. My 99 Max is a keeper too.. I also have a Browning CX 30" barrel, I've used it for skeet and tried it at sporting clays. Still not sure what I like better there, haven't tried the 725 yet. But the Universal, I can see using it for all of the above. ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.