Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find this part B1337038 for browning cxs, it's a right canted trigger shoe. I have a student with the checkered trigger shoe and it causes a blister when he shoots a couple hundred rounds at an event. Have checked midwest gun works they are out of stock and have been for a while. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We have a shoot this weekend and we still haven't found one.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find this part B1337038 for browning cxs, it's a right canted trigger shoe. I have a student with the checkered trigger shoe and it causes a blister when he shoots a couple hundred rounds at an event. Have checked midwest gun works they are out of stock and have been for a while. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We have a shoot this weekend and we still haven't found one.
Did you try Browning?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Check eBay. There is a right handed one listed for Browning Citori. I believe they’re interchangeable.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mid west gun works has them in stock
Steve I just went on their website and typed the part number B1337038 and it states they are sold out. I have setup to be notified when available but that was 3 or 4 weeks ago. Unless they have them and I have to call them and ask not sure. I have ordered this one from them before for my own browning but just a week later wanted to order one for my student shooter and they were out of stock?

·
Registered
552 Posts
I can't help you by this weekend but if you are still in need next week, I think I have a canted trigger I would trade you for the checkered one. PM me if that is the case.

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
I have them both. Smooth and checkered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts