Trapshooters Forum banner

Browning Superposed Lightning 20 O/U

2051 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  MsBadWolf
SPF (sold elsewhere) *** I'm offering my Browning Superposed Lightning 20 O/U up for adoption. Belgian made in 1964 (V4 in the serial number). No box, case or documents and the stock has been shortened to 13 & 3/8" including the hard Browning butt plate. Original Browning hard butt plate is still on the stock which is a round knob long tang version. The stock looks to be neutral cast and should work well for both left and right handed shooters. It has just returned from being cleaned and lubricated by a well known shop (Art's Browning Shop) that specializes in Browning shotguns. 26" barrel is choked Improved Cylinder on bottom and Modified on top and has a vent rib with a front bead sight Condition is very nice for a gun of this age. The wood has no cracks, no dents or cuts and the checkering is still very nice. The blueing is very nice and original, the receiver looks practically new still. Barrels are beautiful in the blue finish and nice and straight. Bores are perfect. Top lever rests right of center when gun is closed. I haven't weighed it but these guns weigh just under 7 pounds. Please contact me if you have any questions or wish to see this in person (locally). Price is $2750.

Blue Purple Wood Textile Tints and shades
Wood Purple Rectangle Tints and shades Font
Jersey Purple Wood Textile Sleeve
Reactions: witdog2020
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts