Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a 1963 Browning Lightning grade I Superposed for sale. It has the desirable 26" Imp/Cyl and Mod chokes and the long tang round knob configuration with the original butt plate. This gun has exceptional wood for a Grade I and is serial numbered to the gun. The wood is refinished and the checkering recut but there remains some small blems in the forend that were to deep to sand out and not deep enough to fill an preserve the great fiddleback wood and not leave the metal proud. There is a small repair to the corner of the forend where it meets the iron that is hardly visible. All the metalwork has been refinished as well as a complete rebuild by Art's Gun shop in November 2013. It is almost like a new 50 year old browning. Asking $1450 delivered to your FFL or can be picked up in Kansas. Thanks for looking! Lee.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK guys, while I'm in the Christmas spirit the price is now $1250.00 delivered to your FFL unless there are unusual transfer fees. Final reduction, Merry Christmas. Lee.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts