Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting back into trap shooting after a 10-year hiatus. Currently using a Remington Model 11C and am looking for a bit of an upgrade.

I'm looking for a field or Pigeon Grade shooter, with 28, 30, or 32-inch barrels, with full/mod or full/imp mod chokes and the Broadway rib. Not picky as to years, though would prefer to avoid salt guns with permanent damage.

Located in Utah. Please shoot me a PM (or post on this thread) if you've got something that would fit the bill.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have a super clean 30" Broadway Trap choked Mod and Full. I am asking $1800. It has a beautiful piece of wood on it also.

Darrell

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darrell--

What would be the best way to get ahold of you to get additional details and some photos?

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I just listed one this morning. Price is $1250.00.
I'm getting back into trap shooting after a 10-year hiatus. Currently using a Remington Model 11C and am looking for a bit of an upgrade.

I'm looking for a field or Pigeon Grade shooter, with 28, 30, or 32-inch barrels, with full/mod or full/imp mod chokes and the Broadway rib. Not picky as to years, though would prefer to avoid salt guns with permanent damage.

Located in Utah. Please shoot me a PM (or post on this thread) if you've got something that would fit the bill.

·
Banned
242 Posts
I HAVE 3 THAT I DON'T NEED~~~1967 MIDAS BROADWAY 99% COND.~~~DIANA BROADWAY, ALSO 99% COND. AND AN AS NEW, 1973 BROADWAY TRAP ( IT HAS MECHANICAL TRIGGERS)~~SO TIGHT MY WIFE ( A SHOOTER ) CAN'T OPEN IT !! YOU CAN CALL ME AT~~~(406) 961-3311.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts