Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD--Why buy a Citori when you can have a hand fitted/finished/engraved Belgium Superposed for the same or LESS! I've used this gun sparingly over the years and it's still tight when you open it. It's a 1966 vintage gun with NO salt issues--that came later!! A desirable round knob long tang gun, it's got 26 1/2 inch barrels marked and bored improved cylinder and modified. For you technical guys out there it mikes at .007 and .020! The perfect field combo or fun clays gun. All the blue--even on the trigger guard and the wood shows some mild handling marks, but nothing nasty. It has some attractive contrast in it. As I said earlier--it's tight and the top lever is well to the right. To make the deal even sweeter, I'll ship it in a near new Hartman Browning case, with keys, that's probably worth $200 on its own. Tucked inside the case is an original Browning pocket catalog from that era. Treat yourself for XMAS. You deserve it. REDUCED TO $1395 shipped WITH THE CASE--$1250 W/O THE CASE-to the lower 48. Happy Holidays!!
bsuper1.JPG
bsuper2.JPG
bsuper3.JPG
bsuper4.JPG
bsuper5.JPG
bsuper6.JPG
bsuper7.JPG

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you to Boomer for the gun. Received it the other day. It's great. Good doing business with you.

And thanks to Octoberclaire who brought it to my attention. I've wanted this gun for 60 years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts