Trapshooters Forum banner

Browning ST 100

12050 Views 28 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Barry C. Roach
I saw a picture of a ST 100 the other day, little different built gun. If a guy could find one, would anyone know how much they sell for now days.

Ajax
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Vendor
20,952 Posts
I have a nice one I'll sell for $2300. I'll get pics of it up over the weekend. Miine is all original

· Registered
923 Posts
$2,300 is a very good deal. Most were well over $3,000 that I have seen over the past year or so. They are a great gun but I have trouble transitioning between my ST100 and others due to the rib difference. Ron

· Registered
923 Posts
This is a very nice one. The exact number made is not known. Numbers between 175 and 180 are mentioned but some were probably syphoned off for special favors. Some have been allegedly destroyed after being confiscated by FBI/ATF or donated to animal rights organizations in estates. I sold one that supposedly ended up in the last category. I would buy this one in a heartbeat if I didn't have one already. Ron

· Registered
21,601 Posts
Jack--I had never seen a ST 100 before. I had heard some of you fellas talk about them before on here though. I like what i see. Real good looking gun. Shame it didn't make a longer run. How does it shoot?

P.S. Why was it a short production?

· Registered
7,463 Posts
If the gun had been offered with 32" bbls., it would have been damn near perfect....I love those mechanical triggers...and I think there were closer to 300 guns in the production run...I know that at least a dozen were sold in Alberta...the gun shop I worked at sold 6 including mine...and FYI they were priced at CAN$3750 in 1980, not an inconsiderable sum back then...they are built with a Superposed B-25 reciever with a manual safety. Mine has 35K rounds through it with zero problems...

· Vendor
20,952 Posts
My gun does have a pad added. But it would be simple to have Art's put a ne pad on it to bring it back to original (or close). But it is not a collector item. these guns will shoot long and hard. You adapt easily to the stock.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.