Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Crazy isn't it. On any NEW gun in stock (list below). TIL END of YEAR!
You can buy a NEW Browning Shotgun and get the current $100 REBATE and get the gun at Dealer cost or below.
ALSO as a gift, get a FREE Hoodie and Long Sleeve Shirt or Shirts only (MSRP: $59)
Qualifying in stock are the following---- ALL are 12 GA:
XT Grade I, 32" $2100
BT99 34" $1189
725 Trap LeftHand 32" $2629
725 HighRib Sporting $2500
725 Sporting 32" after market adj comb $2799
725 Field 28" $1899

PS, yep I know there is a guy on gunbroker dumping his guns at these prices, BUT get it from a sponsor of TRAPSHOOTERS.COM -someone who cares about your sport!

Sales tax for IL
shipping UPS is $25

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought I only had one CX with Adj comb available, but after looking I do have standard LOP 30" available.
I also have a 30" Micro with or without adjustable comb.

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$1685 with shipping right now. However dealer cost went up, so the next ones may be higher.
The ones with adj comb are $1850.

Yes on the CXT, but knowing that they just announced it at shotshow, it may be mid year before it is available.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Are the guns on your web page what you have in stock or do you have a few more? Can you test any guns out or is the range closed? In the market for my daughter a new o/u and we have to shoulder and shoot if possible. It's diffently worth a 6 hr round trip to get what she needs.

·
Vendor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are the guns on your web page what you have in stock or do you have a few more? Can you test any guns out or is the range closed? In the market for my daughter a new o/u and we have to shoulder and shoot if possible. It's diffently worth a 6 hr round trip to get what she needs.
Have more, just not enough time to update ..all the time.
Right now trapshooting is only on Thursdays. If a gun is new, of course you can't shoot it. Be best to call to see what is available in type and price that you wanting. -OU/auto...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Bought my oldest daughters CX Micro about a month ago from Karen, she is one of the most honest people to deal with on a purchase I could not say enough good things about her

·
Registered
718 Posts
Might want to take a tally on this thread. I'm another interested in a CxT . I'm tagging it in hopes you'll announce when you get them.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Might want to take a tally on this thread. I'm another interested in a CxT . I'm tagging it in hopes you'll announce when you get them.
My impression from asking others is to not expect them @ the dealers until after July. Like you, I've tagged this thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Crazy isn't it. On any NEW gun in stock (list below). TIL END of YEAR!
You can buy a NEW Browning Shotgun and get the current $100 REBATE and get the gun at Dealer cost or below.
ALSO as a gift, get a FREE Hoodie and Long Sleeve Shirt or Shirts only (MSRP: $59)
Qualifying in stock are the following---- ALL are 12 GA:
XT Grade I, 32" $2100
BT99 34" $1189
725 Trap LeftHand 32" $2629
725 HighRib Sporting $2500
725 Sporting 32" after market adj comb $2799
725 Field 28" $1899

PS, yep I know there is a guy on gunbroker dumping his guns at these prices, BUT get it from a sponsor of TRAPSHOOTERS.COM -someone who cares about your sport!

Sales tax for IL
shipping UPS is $25
Karen, I'm looking for a Citori XT 32" what's your price and availability?
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts