Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
They did make a BT99AR(adjustable rib) within the last few years. I'm not sure if its still being manufactured either though.

Matt

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Sportsmen's Den in Shelby, Ohio also has the BT 99 AR's new. They are on sale right now for $1899.00. If I were buying a new BT type gun this would be it. The only trouble with them has been a forend issue, as they work loose. Rod's custom gunshop, also in Shelby, has fixed them. He said it is not an expensive fix IF users don't try at home fixes. I would buy one and take it right to Rod and have him update the gun. I found a minty BT100 or I would be shooting one of the AR's from Shelby right now.

Doug Allison

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I believe the BT-100 was the Max replacement with some added features. I saw a BT-99 AR which looks like a BT-99 Plus with out the recoil device.

Bryan

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
From what I understand, the BT-99 AR was a limited production gun made for Sportsman's Den several years back. It was,is a slow moving gun with the loose fore end issue. Last I knew, they still had some in stock. Clyde

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
The BT-99 AR was an exclusive through Monsoors in La Crosse WI just like the Browning XT unsingle is an exclusive through Guns Unlimited.

MK

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
The BT 99 AR was not exclusive to Monsoors. Sportmans Den in Shelby has them in stock and on sale for $1899. Mash the link and see for yourself on page two. I was there on Tuesday and saw them on the rack.
Doug Allison

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.