Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Browning owners/shooters - can you describe what features make the Browning xt 425,525, & 625 different ?

·
Premium Member
3,385 Posts
I have 2 425s...a 12 and a 20; the 525s and 625s are mechanically the same as the 325s and 425s...only differences I can observe are in the cosmetics - receiver engraving and wood finish/checkering. Others may have greater detailed info. Regards, Ed

·
Registered
73 Posts
Brownings are the best gun out for the money that they cost. You can spend more money and get more quality, but dollar for dollar, Brownings are well worth the $$$.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I beleive that all the browning o/u are the same mechanically with the exception of the new cynergy's. I wouldn' be surprised if all the parts wouldn't interchange with the exception of parts that have to be fitted to the individual gun in all but the cynergy.

Bob

·
5,368 Posts
The all share Citori platform... all offer invector+ chokes...

XT is the Trap Gun, the 425, 525 and 625 ar field and or sporting guns... earlier models were the 325 and GTI

regards,

Jay

·
Registered
10,859 Posts
Their are small differences in the recievers as I was informed by Vern Brown. His stock will not fit the 525 or 625 maybe the 3'and 4's too, but will fit XT and some others. Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
53 Posts
I shoot a Browning sporting clay gun in trap and have for 3 years. I like the Browning and shot 15,100 reg targets in 2010 with this gun not counting practice rouds.There are a lot of higher end guns out there and they are great as well, for now this one seems to be working okay for me and i dont take care of a gun like i should so I'm glad they are tuff enuff for me ......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.