Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Browning has a vendor space reserved at Linn Creek for the Grand. Call the service center in Arnold, Mo at 636-287-6800. They will be able to tell you if a service team will be there.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Browning has a vendor space reserved at Linn Creek for the Grand. Call the service center in Arnold, Mo at 636-287-6800. They will be able to tell you if a service team will be there.
Thanks Troutbum60 but I've tried that multiple times this week. The automated message is always "We're sorry, all of our agents are currently unavailable. Please try your call again later." I saw on the ATA website where they have a vendor space but it doesn't mention service. I was hoping someone on TS might have more info.

·
Registered
322 Posts
This should have been posted in shooting related. I also would like to know if Browning service will be there.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was finally able to reach Browning at Arnold, MO today and they confirmed that the service team will NOT be at Linn Creek.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well that's bad news. I would drop my XT off in the morning and pick it up in the afternoon. It worked out really nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts