Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a browning lightining sporting clays edition backbored .741 top .742 on bottom, extended forceing cones, ported barrels, gray coil system-not adjustable for lop, and adjustable comb with soft cover, includes browning simulated case-middle lock is broken but hasps work fine, 4 briley extended chokes 2 skeet--sorry but they are included--improved modified and full choke as well. also includes a container of grease and also a kicks .650 card shooter choke, asking 900.00 including shipping to your ffl holder or pick up here or delivery withing 100 miles of my location. Stock does have a couple use nicks also more pictures avaliable as well. 30 inch barrels as well. invector plus chokes.

Bill

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it has the high rib, as of this morning it is sold pending funds and ffl to ship too,thanks for all the intrest.

bill

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just received this shotgun today and am extremely pleased. It is everything it was advertised and more. Bill is a great guy to do business with, and I would recommend him to anyone. As a matter of fact, I have been very satisfied with every transaction I have completed on TS.Com - never had any issues whatever. Thanks a lot for a helping make this forum what it is!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.