Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out Browning has a rebate going on guns. $100 on any Citori or 725, sweet! Other models have a rebate too. The new CX just got looking better. Started May 22 thru July 5. Check it out.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
still lovin my 725 combo.. purchased it new last year with the rebate … sent it out last week for double release triggers.. I'm done trying to work out that dam twitch .. Like to get me a 20 ga … if the price is right..

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I'm lovin my Citori CX. My daughter loves her Micro Citori CXS...even though I think she could benefit from Tron's handiwork. But she wants to shoot it some more and see how she feels about it.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
i received a 200.00 rebate from browning last November when i bought a CXT white and i had the rebate check in less that 6 weeks

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
I got the rebate on my 725 a few years back and the check arrived in just under two weeks. Love the gun and very surprised at that rebate turnaround time!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Bought a CXS 20/28 combo in April when they had 8% rebate. Received rebate in about 10 days. Quick turnaround and love the gun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts