Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in time for Christmas, 27" Browning Micro Recoilless in original factory box. Less than 200 rounds through this gun since new.

Comes with all original box, books, shims and choke tubes as shown. 12 3/4" LOP as pictured with shims out. 3- 1/4" factory shims to go to 13 1/2".

Forearm wood is uncracked, gun is 98% condition. $750 plus actual shipping cost. I can take Visa, Master and Discover for payment.

PM for purchase. If you have been looking for a real nice Micro, this is it. Harv Shell

shotshell_2008_030345.jpg

·
Super Moderator
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shorter length of pull, with shims to adjust the LOP as need. Harv

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Shane I think that 1 3,8s buffered copperplated 6's with 35 gn of blue dot would kick hard coming out of a AA gun. I thought that was the anti-aircraft round they shot off the decks in WWII.

LMAO sorry buddy,

Brady

·
Registered
42 Posts
It is a gun that shoots like no other. I have demonstrated its lack of recoil by firing it one handed, from the hip.

If I didn't have too many irons in the fire, I'd buy this one.

It's a fun gun and breaks the clays. Everything is adjustable and, if the shooter can shoot consistently, this gun will hit consistently.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Can these guns load more then 1 shoot at a time ? or can they be used at skeet, sporting clay, ect ? Thanks Rob

·
Super Moderator
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Single shot Rob, unless you hold the second one in your teeth & reload REAL fast. :^) Harv

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I have shot one of these several times. It may be somewhat ugly and unconventional but it certainly lives up to its namesake of "Recoiless". I don't believe I have ever shot any other shotgun that had so little felt recoil than these do.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
did these have a reputation for cracking wood?

·
Super Moderator
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the bumps guys. I'm told by people who have a lot of experience with them that it is common for the forearm to crack by users who don't know the proper way to cock them.

I'm sure someone with direct experience will chime in with more details. This would make a real nice Christmas present for that special someone, it's that nice. Harv

·
Banned
673 Posts
Shotshell, I don't mean to overide your post, but in your and other shooters opinions what keep these guns from being a success on the trap fields / thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts